- partly to stashbust,
- partly to try out a pattern from Doomsday Knits, and
- partly because a friend of mine collects hats for the kids at the school where she works. So.
The project is called “Rewoven Threads”
- because Threads is really a pretty classic post-apocalyptic movie (and an incredibly bleak one, I will add),
- because knitting a hat to give away to someone who needs it seems specifically to address some small reweaving of the broken threads of the aforementioned movie, and
- because I needed to weave in fourteen ends.
The cat is in the picture because
- I apparently have no sense of self-preservation.
(He is plotting my demise. Oh yes. Do not be fooled by the sad kitty-eyes.)